There’s plenty of scope for Engineering graduates to make an impact at HMGCC. So much so that we’ve designed the Landing Zone for you to find your feet and work out the best place for you.
The Landing Zone will see you spend up to three months working on real projects while we work out which of our teams is a natural fit for you. You’ll be trained up on our style of Engineering and get experience of our domains and toolsets, and then together we'll work out where you’ll begin your exciting career.
Graduates get all of the fantastic benefits that everybody at HMGCC receives, including:
- Competitive starting salary – see the advertised job descriptions for the current rates
- Robust progression system
- Mentoring and buddy support
- Working on real life projects right from the start
- Online training and eLibrary access
- Chartership/accreditation route for professional membership - BCS, IET, APM